5303 50 St Beaumont, AB
Guests of yours' are most welcome to curl as a spare, FREE of charge as a way of introducing them to our Club, just advise staff before play.
Ladies and Men’s leagues are gender specific, Friday Mixed is gender alternating
With 13 teams entered 1 team will have a bye and will be considered a 1 draw league.
With 14 + teams entered we will have 2 draws for that league 6:30pm and 8:45pm (example: 1st draw 8 teams / 2nd draw 6 teams until sheets are full)
All regular league play governed by Northern Alberta Curling Association rules, in conjunction with Beaumont Curling Club’s own house rules.
- All games are 8 ends unless agreed by both teams that less ends are permitted, both Skip's are to advise all on ice players before start
- Tied games are just that, tied, and points awarded as such,
- All games will conclude after the last full end played prior to the scheduled end time, can't finish your last end then don't start it!
- All games are maximum 2 hours in length, avoid slow play, start on time to finish on time
- All games played as scheduled, you cancel, you have forfeited that game
Teams must have 2 original members, spares not to assume skip position.
Spares, are league members and are available to curl when required at anytime but we ask you not use the same people every time.
All teams have declared players through the Clubs registration process.
Guests, are most welcome to curl as a spare free of charge as a way of introducing them to the Club, please make sure you introduce them to everyone on your sheet and please advise the staff before game time.
Accumulated number of points will determine each leagues Champion, mark your score every time! Tie breaker game date, TBD